
this is the I'm not happy face also known as the dramatic face
just some of his many facial expressions :)
he wanted me to pick him up instead of taking his picture
but I've got to capture the moment!
this isn't even all of the snow that we've gotten this winter, it's been a winter wonderland and I love it!
santa baby in his sleigh but you can't forget his trusty reindeer!

Connor wanted to feast upon the words of Christ already
and he's even set to serve a mission with his elder Dimond onesie!
and he's even set to serve a mission with his elder Dimond onesie!

he found the presents in santa's sleigh!


ready to start walking in daddy's shoes!

wearing his overalls from great aunt Kristen!
and of course since she lives in Oshkosh Wisconsin she got the only real legit ones :)
and of course since she lives in Oshkosh Wisconsin she got the only real legit ones :)




this is his favorite stick, when he breaks free he always finds it to play with it like a sword!
playing under his saucer because it's more fun playing outside of it
then being stuck inside of it :) he does not like being contained!


playing with his very own basketball hoop.
he was pleased to find grandma Laurie's craft stash!

he finally found where the goodies are stored, yippee! he loves to open up all of the cabinets.
he is my trusty shopping buddy, besides daddy of course ;)

this was the best family picture we could get, but I love the personality of his expression!

Pilgrim baby on his first thanksgiving!
being such a good boy on our drive back home after visiting our lovely family in Minnesota!
miniature Wisconsin Badger baby!

he was looking up at the t.v. I can't even do yoga moves quite like he can!

Connor was looking out the window wishing he was big enough to go out and play in all of the white fluffy stuff!
playing with his very own nativity set from Grandma Dimond!
he loves playing with Grandpa Dimond whenever we're visiting!
uncle Emerson snuggled Connor fast asleep!
his spitting sounds, which I was finally able to capture on then camera!


I shared some of very luke warm hot chocolate with him
and of course he went nuts for more!
and of course he went nuts for more!

splash number 1
splash number 2
big wave number 3!
bath time is his most favorite time of the day!
we sure love our Sir Connor :)





















































You three are the cutest. I love seeing what the Dimonds are up to! And that Connor is as handsome as they come!
ReplyDelete