Some family photos that we took for our christmas card! Isn't it crazy that christmas is next month!? This means that 2013 is coming to a close soon. This is also meaning next year our little man will be one. Lots of fun things to look forward to this next year. Time flies when you're having fun! Lately, we have been busy bodies with all the adventures that Connor likes to go on. He definitely is keeping us on our toes, there is never a dull moment with him and he is always making us laugh! Jason has been busy with his job. There are big changes coming for him, we'll keep you updated! He works all day and gets back at 7 or 8 and so we love seeing daddy when he gets home just in time for bedtime. Connor always gives him the biggest smiles it is so cute! I have been loving my days with Connor. I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom to my sweet boy while Jason is providing for us. I got a calling as the primary pianist for our ward so I've been enjoying learning more of those songs and signing them to Connor! We are blessed to be here with my family for a little bit while we get back on our toes finically. It is a blessing for Connor to grow up this part of his life being surrounded by family. I am definitely counting my blessings everyday for all that is happening for our little family.
This month we have trying to work on expressing our gratitude better. We have found that by doing this we have grown closer together as a couple too. We each have things that we have been striving to be better on, because that is life. We're not perfect and we have to always be improving ourselves so we decided to that together! I love having my best friend by my side and for the strength that he reminds of that I have inside myself. I can't imagine life without this family of mine.








No comments:
Post a Comment