9.24.2012

enjoying the little things

lately, we have just been enjoying the little things in life. nothing too fancy has been going on in our lives. it mostly consists of school, work, homework, running errands, eating and sleeping. but we do still try to make time for our date nights together. so, most recently we made it to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performance this past friday night at the BYU-I center. what a delight it was to hear them preform and to feel of the sweet spirit throughout the whole event. We absolutely loved it! (and I may or may not of shed a few tears, from pregnancy hormones of course ;) I'm pretty sure our child will end up having the same love for music as I do. I can just feel it!



our latest delicious meal was Chicken Florentine Pasta so so yummy! if you are ever looking for an easy dinner menu we definitely recommend this dish, and it only takes a whole 16 minutes too! isn't that the best part!?! this recipe has officially been added to our favorite collection of meals we eat most.

but the biggest question is wether or not our little munchkin is a boy or girl? the anticipation of waiting to find out is already so hard for us. at night before we fall asleep, we enjoy picturing what our sweet babe will be like, it's personality, the features it will have, who he or she will act most like, etc. I really feel like it's a girl just from these intuitions I've had but we will for sure be happy either way! and so here we are all dressed up in our best clothes, we sure have fun together. I love it :) 


2 comments:

  1. Your belly is so cute!!! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. We are so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth you are beautiful! And you are seriously glowing in these pictures! Miss you

    ReplyDelete