10.08.2012

A weekend in Utah

we had a lovely experience to attend the Saturday afternoon session at General Conference this year with our sister Natalie, and oh what fun we had this past weekend! It was a nice little getaway from rexburg for a few days!
We seriously spent a lot of our time eating! But I didn't mind one bit with how hungry I am all the time, I love food =) we ate at Wendy's, In n Out Burger, chick fil a, crown burger, and at Aunt Maralie's house. We saw Aubrey, Drew and Adeladie and boy was it nice to see them, we missed them dearly! It was just so nice to have some time watching conference, relaxing, talking, and spending time with family. Natalie and I were invited to have a girls night with all the women while Jason went with the men in his family to the Priesthood session. We also went to the mall and enjoyed a little time shopping. The weather was great and I loved being able to intake the fall colors that Utah has this time of year.
and we look forward to the next time we get to go back!
















18 weeks and 1 day, our little munchkin keeps growing strong :)
we love each other and the time we spent in Utah. 
what an adventure we always have!
and in just two weeks little dimonds gender will be reveled, YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment