As of recently the only current event is the battle wound my best man got while playing ball earlier this week! He fractured his foot and from the x-rays that the doctor took there is a prior chipped bone that he must not have known about. What was occurring in his foot is this bone on bone rubbing, and it was happening all of these past years which caused this present injury. And the way he landed on it while playing ball was a result of his bones rubbing together. But he is quite thrilled to have a nasty bruise on his foot, because it is the first actual mark he has received from playing sports..what a funny guy.
I guess that is how he looks at things. When life throws you bruises be happy about them :)
Personally, i'm glad to avoid such injuries and I will admit that I can be such a big baby when it comes to this stuff! So of course it's only natural to consider him a trooper!
I guess that is how he looks at things. When life throws you bruises be happy about them :)
Personally, i'm glad to avoid such injuries and I will admit that I can be such a big baby when it comes to this stuff! So of course it's only natural to consider him a trooper!
in this picture above Jason was doing I C E - ice, compression, and elevate, upon putting pressure on it all day. strictly doctors orders! he also has this fancy ankle brace now for his foot, when he wears it he says it's like heaven! I guess we all view heaven differently! he just cracks these jokes randomly throughout the day with his humor it's a good show. that's why I love him there is never a dull moment and that is the best :)
the yucky bruise aka: battle wound
our brackets are all filled out Jason hopes his favorite team will win
and i hope my favorite team will win. good thing i put WI on there this last win was awesome to watch!
So I guess from all that has taken place we now know that there's always an adventure occurring in the dimond home no matter what it is! but what that really means is there's never a dull moment together even if all that has happened are brackets and braces :)

No comments:
Post a Comment