for some time I have been thinking about a quote that has really stuck with me, so I decided to use it this week and it is now my quote of the week. I see this one everyday on my calendar for march and it has actually been a blessing to remember. our life gets pretty crazy but when are focused on the important stuff we can start to see what has been in front of us all along, while everything else falls right into place as it should. and the best part is, there is no need to worry anymore.
what a beautiful and hard thing life is all at the same time!
what a beautiful and hard thing life is all at the same time!
"we would all do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant
and truly see the things that matter most"
--Dieter F. Uchtdorf
follow your bliss aim for what makes you happy and stay committed through it all
this is the simplest form of true joy and I have just come to understand this little concept more.
we enjoyed a game of dominoes over the weekend. i've found that we are playing more games, and it's fun to just hang out. one of the many things I love is just being together no matter what :)
we do bountiful bakests now - not only is it amazing but we are also saving money on the yummy produce that can be pricy, especially since I do love my healthy produce! look at all the array of fruits and veggies that you can get! every other saturday we look forward to the surprise of what our arrangement will be for that week. we have been blessed with this little wonder, for it's saving us precious money.
over the christmas break Jason got fit for some suits that finally
came this week from mother ellsworth, thanks so much Mutti!
came this week from mother ellsworth, thanks so much Mutti!
along with a new spring shirt for me, my sis is helping me get into a new style
I get stuck with black white and gray and abigail likes getting me to try new things!
And I need it, it's also refreshing to receive new ideas!
we received some more little treats to enjoy, yumm.
now I just need to figure out a way to make them last longer!
other than that we are trudging along through school and trying to plan our time wisely so we don't become overwhelmed, since it's easy to fall into that trap life throws at you. rather than succumbing to all the many ways in which life gets tangled up and sometimes too much to bear, we are remembering to come what may love it.
I am for sure looking forward to the upcoming weekend!
and for the rest of this week I am remembering to follow my bliss
Hope you all have a great week!!






No comments:
Post a Comment