This past weekend has been absolutely lovely and so many fun things occurred they just have to be documented! I cannot let another minute pass me by!
To start out me and my two neighbors Francisca and Stephanie, threw a baby shower for our other fabulous neighbor Chelsea! Together, it was a fun event to plan and we were thrilled with how wonderfully it turned out. I say go team and horray for babies! On saturday we all had a blast hanging out, eating some yummy food, playing a game, chatting, opening gifts, chatting some more, while of course making sure to enjoy every minute of it!
Here are pictures from the bronco/boise state themed shower-
then later on once our boys returned from their man time of playing golf, we snagged them to take pictures
To start out me and my two neighbors Francisca and Stephanie, threw a baby shower for our other fabulous neighbor Chelsea! Together, it was a fun event to plan and we were thrilled with how wonderfully it turned out. I say go team and horray for babies! On saturday we all had a blast hanging out, eating some yummy food, playing a game, chatting, opening gifts, chatting some more, while of course making sure to enjoy every minute of it!
Here are pictures from the bronco/boise state themed shower-
then later on once our boys returned from their man time of playing golf, we snagged them to take picturesI enjoy these girls and I also feel blessed to have met them, isn't it fun to have awesome neighbors?
it is also great soaking up all the girl time I can get! I love girl time!
and the men in our lives who will always be boys at heart!
I love when the spring weather finally comes let's hope it's stays this way until summer time!
Oh what a happy, busy, and all together fun weekend we had in the sun :)






No comments:
Post a Comment