'Quote of the week' has been coming along quite nicely I feel. It has finally given me that motivation I was needing and also lacking for awhile. Upon the searching of meaningful quotes in which I wanted to find all inspiring words to strive to live my life better - I found what actually was taking place. I had started to take more time in discovering and finding out more of my 'purpose'. I can say (and also recognize better than I could before) that I know I still have a long way to go, but everyday that I truly try to live my life, I am now one step closer to becoming all that I set myself to become. With that being said, it brings me to my quote for the week. Enjoy and happy monday!
We become what we want to be,
By consistently being what we want to become each day.
Richard G. Scott
And here is another I wanted to add in just because I like it that much-
You can describe a man in inches, pounds, complexion, or physique
But you measure a man by character, compassion, integrity, tenderness, and principle
Simply stated, the measures of a man are embedded in his heart and soul, not in his physical attributes
But they can be viewed in conduct and demeanor.
Richard C. Edgley
Also If you are looking for a nice 'pick me up' this week while we all have finals taking place - I found this to be an inspiring holiday video clip. It was giving and sweetly reminding me what the real 'true' meaning of Christmas is. While I remember and reflect during this Christmas season and what it's all about, taking the time to find that helping hand to lend to others is something I want to give this year!
Happy Holidays everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment