12.15.2011

Happy Holidays

Christmas has finally reached our home- oh what joy!






My music ornaments 

Park city Utah
My family tradition was to get an ornament every place we traveled to-
So the Dimonds have started that tradition as well this year!


One ornament down, many more to go for we still have more places to see!

Of course we had to put our teams on the tree 

 Here is my Küssen Ball - This is a German tradition for Mistletoe
And I guess I can be crafty, I loved making this! 


Here are a few of my Christmas ideas that I am dying to try :)
This would make a lovely centerpiece, don't you think?!

Hot chocolate cookies, yumm!! 


And Nutella cookies - oh boy the deliciousness of Nutella! 

Can't wait to make these during the break!

But the best for last...
Peppermint cheesecake!
I have been loving anything peppermint this time of year :)

And here are some sweet simplistic words
 The little simple things should bring us the most joy-
 This is what I am trying to do better on during this Holiday Season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment