Do not follow where the path may lead
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail
--Robert Frost
I had to think hard about what I wanted my quote to be for this week that I would live by. But I decided that this is quite simply something that I want to accomplish for myself.
While I am preparing to become a teacher I want to create a path for my students where I can leave behind pieces of 'life' for them to find, discover, and put together, for in the end they can come to know who they are as they develop in their own learning abilities.
As I am embarking on the rest of the semester this is just one area I have finally given more thought as it brings meaning into my own life.
Reflecting on all that I am learning and growing from;
I will go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
As for our current Dimond events, we had a lovely Thanksgiving with family in town - we loved spending time with them and growing our bonds closer together. Jason even got to experience more of where I get my so called 'weirdness' from :) but hey, what family is really normal anyway! I am just truly grateful that I had that sweet time with them :)
Thanksgiving day!
The lovely fam bam :)
A quick shot of us walking home from church!
Enjoying their bro time - I guess it's a guy thing ;)




I love the pics!!!
ReplyDelete