11.29.2011

Old habits - New ways

In this next video Elder Russell M. Nelson is sharing his own personal story to give us all encouragement when we feel weak in the heart.  I love finding sweet videos like this one :)  they pick me back up when my days are harder than normal and help me remember all that truly makes me happy. 

I felt like trying something new...
And so I guess I'll see how well this works for me!
At the start of every week I am going to pick out a quote that I feel I need improving on - and for the whole week I will strive to become better in that area in my life that I feel needs improvement.

Currently I am trying to live by this quote-
Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day! 

I will focus on all the good stuff that happens to me each day throughout the week, and not on the hard more stressful stuff because I fall into that trap a lot - And I want to break this habit!
Hopefully this can become something I conquer!

Enjoy, and happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment