This is such a sweet clip! Mormon messages really has some of the most touching and heart warming stories. Their life stories have touched my heart in such a way, that it makes me now recognize more easily, the simple gifts in my own life I truly have to be grateful for.
I am so blessed to be a mormon.
The knowledge that I have gives light to my life and brings me happiness and enduring joy.
What more could I be grateful for?
The life I have with Jason is something I treasure in my heart. Our life is difficult and there have been some trying times even this early on, but the one thing that matters most, is how Heavenly Father has always been by our side giving us that light into our life. And that makes all the difference in how we treat each other. The hard times we've had now have helped us to grow and become more united as a couple. I know that there is a possibility to have more hardships down the road, but it does not scare me anymore. It is what brings families closer together, unified with endless love.
What more could I be grateful for?
The life I have with Jason is something I treasure in my heart. Our life is difficult and there have been some trying times even this early on, but the one thing that matters most, is how Heavenly Father has always been by our side giving us that light into our life. And that makes all the difference in how we treat each other. The hard times we've had now have helped us to grow and become more united as a couple. I know that there is a possibility to have more hardships down the road, but it does not scare me anymore. It is what brings families closer together, unified with endless love.
I now, look forward to the hard times, as they will strengthen the bonds of our family, and inevitably bring us closer together; and for that sweet knowledge I can't wait.
I love my best bud,
I love our life, whatever may come,
and look forward to all there is which awaits us, because we'll love it all!
Each part of our life!
Each part of our life!
The joy that fills our hearts, brings peace into our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment