Lately, I have been digging this quote. I pretty much love it.
I really do believe that if you're not laughing, then you're truly not living
Laughter is a sign of showing how happy you are!
If I'm having a less than happy day my best man will always get me to laugh-
no matter what the case.
It is usually (correction, always) to the point of snorting, it just happens because I can't contain it!
He makes my day - every day
And I love that about him.
In other news, Idaho has decided to have winter in October! It's complete ludicrous!!
What happened to my favorite season?! I guess Idaho just skipped over that season today.
Fall is my favorite time of year and it must come back. It has to! All of the pretty colors and wonderful smells just complete the whole season! Oh, and I can't forget delicious homemade pumpkin bread :)
Well, to celebrate this lovely fall weather - we had some warm cups of hot chocolate to heat our blizzard bodies! And I'll admit it was quite yummy even in October!
I took this leafy picture last fall, and is one of my favorite fall pictures. The season still hasn't really hit Rexburg at all this time around. The colors are simply not as pretty as last year's fall. I think it's so sad.
But I do want to make this picture into a postcard! Cause I love it!
Gotta represent!
we are the home of the utes!!!
they are doing good this season & it makes Jason a pleased Utah fan!
Wisconsin is ranked #7 and that makes me a pleased badger fan!
Go teams!


No comments:
Post a Comment