10.27.2011

I love Lucy :)

On friday the 21st it was my 22nd birthday!! Woo! 
I had the best day I could ever ask for and spent it with my best man.
I was sure spoiled 
Jason made curry chicken for dinner and baked my favorite cake, yes, by hand even! I gave him two thumbs up for that, he's my little baker now :) 

Oh, and a side note, the recipe for this cake is on the back of Hershey's baking coco -
 it's called Hershey's 'Perfectly Chocolate' chocolate cake


The candles were melting by this point, cause you know me, I can't get enough pictures!


 He gave me roses - he knows me well!




I got a few other things from him as well, but this plaque is one,
and I love the saying that he chose for it! 
It sits beautifully in our living room


My family and his family were so sweet to think of me too, I sure got hooked up!
I am richly blessed with such wonderful family and friends in my life :)



BUT...
the biggest surprise of all was this sweet little angel! 




Jason gave me a birthday puppy!!! 
I could not believe my eyes when I saw how precious she is, just look at her
how could you not resist those eyes!
I named her Lucy Lou she is two months old - she is a Blue Heeler and I'm in love  



 Jason loves her too, especially when it's nap time..




 She loves our shoes, but I have taught her "no!" and she has actually caught on quite well.
It makes me proud that she is listening well!

 If she had to choose one spot in our whole house this is where it would be of course! 
Why not the bed, that's every dog's favorite!


Her markings are my favorite though - 
I think the white on her chest looks like a sweater.

This is her famous puppy look 

I find her under here when she wants her alone time

She is the biggest cutie pie.



 Sleeping with her buddy the hedgehog

 Big nose

We LOVE her to death. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...she is adorable! what a sweet gift. hope you had an awesome bday and that you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sadey! I hope all is well for you guys too :) Man I wish we lived closer that way you could come play with her!

    ReplyDelete