This Valentines day was different than the other ones because we were actually able to be together for it! It was such a special day just being able to feel of how much our love has grown since we met, almost three years ago! When I think about our journey while we were courting, it was definitely a learning opportunity and it brought us to where we are today. I learned the value and importance of relationships, and I can't imagine my life to be any other way.
He is a patient man..
He is humble in all that he does
He always knows how to make me laugh..
And no matter what has come our way or what is to come,
I can always feel of his enduring love for me.
I am really blessed to have been able to learn all that I have from him.
I can't wait to see what these next years have in store for us,
for we'll be together through it all. What a sweet thing that is!
I'm forever yours, faithfully.
I not only love you, I love us.



This made my heart so happy! You two love each other so much, and it just makes me so happy that you two found each other. What a cute post.
ReplyDelete