"Where we love is HOME, home that our feet may leave, but not our HEARTS."
Recently, I have been feeling a little home sick. Missing my old last name which connected me to my parents and family, and then the fact knowing I won't have as many visits with my lovely family. That fact made me pretty sad. I don't have that luxury to travel back home like I used to. This part of my new life is what I am adjusting to right now. As I was feeling all of these emotions, something that I felt I needed to remind myself of is, that my home is wherever my heart is. And my heart has more than one home. Most of my life it had more than one, with each of my parent's homes, but now the third with our new home. I love my family and I know and feel of how much love they have for me, as well. They are in my heart, always. I know that I will get used to this new adjustment of not having as many visits to my sweet home.
But, when I do it will always be the time of my life.
My home is wherever my heart is.

This was such a precious post, Liz. I'm here if you ever need anything. :]
ReplyDelete