When Jason came home from his morning class he woke me up with these beautiful roses!
And these delicious chocolates, Lindt truffles and Dove
Also some root beer!
They are almost all gone!
For our family night on Monday we decided to make a puzzle. I lasted about 10 minutes until I was bored out of mind! Jason loves building puzzles since he has the patience for it, so I watched him do the rest. But I did contribute to put a few pieces together as well!
The finished product, 500 pieces
I challenged him to 1,000 next time!
It's the Chicago Navy Pier,
A fun place to visit!
We have enjoyed doing some fun activities together. And now that it is starting to warm up and melt the snow, we were able to run outside! But also can't wait for some more good outdoor time soon :) If the weather keeps up like this, it looks promising!
No comments:
Post a Comment