10.29.2010

And the countdowns continue. . . :)

There is only 2 months until I will marry my best friend for time and eternity!  And I am seriously just so ready to start being married!!!

After this coming Wednesday I will only have to endure two more clean checks until I don't have to EVER do another one in my life, because we'll make our own clean checks! 

November 2nd Toy Story 3 comes out on DVD, and you know what that means. . .I am of course buying it without a doubt!  It is my favorite movie and I can't watch it in theaters anymore, I already practically own it!


Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and then the semester will end!  Time is passing and every day that passes brings me one day closer to the best day of my life :) 

After Thanksgiving Jason and I will have been going out for two years!  Our Anniversary with my love is November 30th!  Can you believe that we already have known each other for two and a half years, and now we'll be hitting our two year mark coming up here in this next month?!!  I am so happy and blessed to have met him.  We know each other inside and out, and we can actually say that without question.  There has never been someone more suited for me than him.  He is patient, kind, tender-hearted, humble, and real.  We are a match made from two ordinary people, who are striving to live extraordinary lives!  I love my best friend, and I couldn't ask for my life to be any other way, then the way it is heading!   

December hurry up, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment