It's been awhile since I have posted anything and it's almost nearing the end of November, man time has been going fast. This semester is going by incredibly fast, and there are just 6 weeks left until Jason and I are married, it's coming up so quick! I can't believe it! Here is a little update on what has been going on for me. After Thanksgiving break, which starts tomorrow, there will be three weeks until the end of the semester and then I'll be home! Then, 11 days later I will be a married woman!!!
I got my hair cut last Saturday, it's A-Line now! Something I've never had before. I'd been wanting to do it awhile, but was scared that it would be too much of a change before my wedding! I didn't know how I wanted to wear my hair yet on my wedding day, so I went ahead with it and I'm so glad that I did, because It's totally my style and I love it! I always enjoy changing my hair, it's comforting to do when stressed. When I go home I will be low lighting it the color I always do on the bottom and my amazing hair dresser Rachel will trim up my hair, get me all ready for the wedding. So I will have short hair on my wedding day and I don't mind now, since I have it figured out on what to do!
I am pretty bummed out that I'll won't be going home for my last Thanksgiving, I miss my family so much! But at least I can spend my last Christmas with all my family, and that will be the best part of my Christmas this year. My family means the world to me, and spending such precious and valuable time with them means everything to me.
My wedding dress came yesterday! I wish I could see the final product, and be able to try it on though. I got a call from the bridal store Wednesday and she said how beautiful it is, and it's killing me how badly I want to see it. My Mom is going to pick it up, and I'm going to convince her to take a picture of it to send to me!
Other good news, our wedding invitations are completed and will be going out this weekend or early next week! Yay!! They look beautiful and unique and completely my own! I have not seen this design done before on invitations. So, it makes them all the more special in that way! We included the Nauvoo Temple on them, something different which makes them mean that much more to us; it make them ours! Everything is all coming together nicely and falling into place the way it should, bringing us one step closer to the 28th of December!
I was on my computer last night while Jason was over and decided to "Elf" ourselves and make us in a video, dressed like Santa's Elves. I laughed so hard doing it! It definitely makes me want Christmas to be here, I'm already in the Holiday spirit! And I love it!!!
Here is the best out of the two I made: Enjoy, and I hope you get a good laugh out of it like I did!
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/GK6FHwqzsNqeZPkJ?cmpid=ey_fb_self
Tomorrow is Aubrey's Baby Shower here in Rexburg and I'm excited to go be there for her and to see her. I always love being around her. She is just the sweetest friend because her influence on me is so uplifting to be around. The best part is, that we will all be family once Jason and I are married! I can't wait to meet her new little addition to her family, she will be beautiful as Aubrey with Drew's smile! But that's just what I predict, we'll see though! How exciting these times are in all of our lives. Such new things await us, new adventures, new memories, and I am so happy for my new life to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment