7.29.2010

Our Engagement Pictures! These are such exciting times!!

Look here at this website to be able to see our engagement pictures!!!

http://www.lucasphoto.com/mp_includes/body.asp  (after you get to the homepage click on the view/order tab, then the portraits tab, and next click on Jason Dimond's name, you will also need the password to see them, which is xf33) and enjoy looking at them!

We had a great time taking them together  :)

2 comments:

  1. LIZ! I am so happy you guys are getting married! Isn't being engaged so fun!? I love it! Did you already send out your invitations? If not, i would looooove one! Oh and i tried looking at your engagement pictures from this post, but it wouldn't let me :( guess i was too late. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Rachel! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TOO, yay!!! It truly is just the best time of your life! It's incredible thinking that a whole new journey awaits us! Sorry you couldn't see them, I wonder if it had expired being posted up online. But, Jason and I haven't sent out our invites yet, because we are in the process of working on a list of everyone. I plan on posting a reminder to everyone on facebook to get addresses in case I don't have yours. You will of course get one no question asked!!! And our plan is to send them out beginning of November. It's exciting! I honestly am just so ready, and happy! It's coming quick! And I of course would love to get your invite too lady!!! :)

    ReplyDelete