6.30.2010

It's a love story, baby I said YES!!!

Jason and I had an amazing time on our picnic! I could feel that something was up though, but I didn't know what to expect! Here and there before he came to see me he would make little remarks and hint, so I knew something was up with him because of the way he was acting. What a little bugger! While on our picnic, we were just relaxing in the sun, talking, and enjoying our favorite fruit! Pineapple! It was so nice to finally be able to spend time together this summer, and even in the park where we had our first picnic last summer! It felt perfect! Jason then started telling me what he loved about me, the things in our relationship that we were able to learn and grow from, especially growing closer to the Lord. I had a stronger feeling that he was probably going to propose! Jason finally got on one knee, and asked me to marry him! I said yes, of course!!! Today it has finally kicked in on how real it feels to me, but none the less, I am happy in every possible way!!! I'm in love with my best friend! I have been recognizing even more lately, that the things we have learned from each other, along with how much we uplift and see the good within the other have brought our relationship to where it is today! But to me, even more importantly, are the struggles that we have experienced through out the course of our relationship, and then being able to make it through those times of difficulty as new people, who are trying to remain faithful and humble to the end. Those times are the best memories and moments we have together! It just shows how true our love is, and how our love story will last forever. I honestly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and future husband! What a joy it is for me to be blessed having met such a great guy :) Man, can you believe I will have a new last name!!! This blog is just an easy way for friends and family to keep updated on us until we get married...and then maybe even afterwards :) Who knows!


We are just happy people :)


AND...

Here is the ring!

We just love each other so much!!
Here's to the new Mr and Mrs Dimond :)

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth your blog is so cute. I love your quote from president Monson, that is wonderful. You and your husband complement each other very nicely.

    ReplyDelete