3.24.2015

A little update

We have been very busy around here, so many wonderful things are about to take place!
Here's what's going on for each of us :)

Jason:
He is now working at the corporate headquarters for BonTon as a marketing specialist and loves being apart of this retail provider (also known as Boston Store, it's like Macy's) it is located in downtown Milwaukee. Connor and I are hoping to have lunch with him as the weather gets warmer. He's been staying active running and using his pull up bar with a goal to do 10 pull ups by the end of the year! He continues to train Connor in basketball and can't wait to be his coach! Also he loves that it's march madness right now! In church he is a primary teacher and Cub Scout leader and enjoys being apart of this program. He'll be studying for the GRE soon to take the test at the beginning of next year and is figuring out his list of business schools to apply to. 

Elizabeth:
I am starting my finals and have been busy this semester. I finished my internship which was a big relief and I learned a great deal more about marriages as a result. I was also able to learn about different sides of me as I was pulled out of my comfort zone many times, which forced me to be creative and utilize my own research throughout the entire process, I loved it! I am excited for officially graduating in two weeks. In church I am the primary pianist so it is fun to be in primary together with Jason. My new years resolution this year was to learn All of Me by Jon Schmidt and it's been fun to have my little piano buddy play the fore arm part with me! I have loved running and doing yoga, as it's made all the difference this pregnancy. I plan to do all of the DIY projects on my list when school is done and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Connor:
He is two years old now and still so full of life as a happy little boy. At his recent appointment the doctor said he'll be a tall boy for sure! He got two shots and some blood work done and it didn't even phase him or make him cry. He's growing up and is brave - the hard part was taking off his bandages later that night! He said his first sentences a few weeks ago out of no where and it shocked me how much he has picked up from our all of our days together. I love teaching him and getting him prepared for his education - we read, draw, work on shapes, colors, first words, puzzles, and matching. I talk in sing song to him which has helped him to learn his words and follow directions I give him. He loves sports especially basketball and knows that soccer balls are for kicking! He's definitely entered the terrible twos with fits and he's overcome his first ear infection, along with being in a picky stage for food, but we wouldn't trade him for anything even on the hard days!

Baby boy #2:
I'm almost 25 weeks along and feeling super! The biggest cravings are pickles and pineapple, basically I like all kind of fruit and I can go through lots of mangos. I haven't had any food aversions so that has been nice this time around. I am still not wearing maternity clothes yet, I'm trying to wear my own pants as long as possible so I don't get sick of maternity ones as it gets closer. I run every week and do yoga - staying active has helped me feel like I'm on cloud nine and prevents me to be stressed! He moves a ton and so we've been calling him our runner!  I'm measuring on track but I have a feeling I'll be early this time :) we also have the name picked out and are excited to meet this little guy!

Other news:
We are so excited to be moving this May! It has been such a blessing to save up money and for my mom to let us pile in and live with her. Connor has been able to grow up around my family close by which is a wonderful thing. They've helped watch Connor for date nights, making trips to the temple, weekly running, various appointments, when I had a lot of school work, or other things that come up which is a big help to us. We love family and look forward to having some more room to grow while creating memories in our own home! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment