2.01.2015

Oh baby!

There is lots of fun happening over here, baby and all! We are excited to have another little one to love and that Connor gets a sibling to play with. While he is still young I believe he has a tiny understanding from when I talk to him, but we'll be getting him involved so he feels like he is apart of the new change. He says baby and big brother and he gets very excited when he sees ultrasound pictures of the baby, almost like he knows who it is. It's so cute to see!

I'm almost 18 weeks and either this week or the next we'll know the gender. Jason and I both agree on what we think it is, so it will be fun to find out if we're right! I have felt fabulous right from the beginning. I found out back in early november and the only thing hitting me was extreme tiredness. But with a semester of 13 credits I had lots of final exams, papers, and a big portfolio to complete so that didn't help me get much rest, which equalled many late nights. Compared with Connor I literally have no complaints it's been a super easy pregnancy, and I thought my first one was easy! I don't have any food aversions or all day sickness and I've been eating healthy along with exercising something I did not do with Connor. I ate unhealthy and didn't exercise and gained a little more weight than I wanted which it made it harder to loose baby weight. So it's been nice to eat right, keep active, and I still run consistently and that helps me feel great! I've been loving cucumbers, pickles, any fruit, and strawberry smoothies so far. There hasn't been anything I didn't want, besides the seafood or squid Jason eats, but I never like that anyway! I am not showing yet and not wearing maternity clothes. 
By this point with Connor I lived in maternity clothes and showed more, it's interesting how much different it is going this time around. We are looking forward to this summer :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment