10.03.2013

life in wisconsin

























Connor loved his jumbo sized marshmallow. But he really just likes food in general!


 Jason's delicious birthday meal consisting of rouladen, red cabbage, german noodles, cucumber salad
and I made him a homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I sometimes don't like to eat the food that I make but this cake was sooo good. I probably could have eaten it all myself but a certain someone loves it even more than I did :)





 For Jason's birthday meal we all drank out of beersteins - don't worry we didn't drink any beer!



We loved visiting Abigail at Steven's Point in her school colors
Jason has even worn purple this purple shirt since our trip!
We have been enjoying our time here in Wisconsin and couldn't be happier with where we are at in our lives right now. The little blessings are already starting to come our way, after much sacrifice there really is hope in all things. I have been able to see this firsthand in our life and I look forward to all that is to come, because all of it shapes who we are. Life is just too sweet to pass up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment