4.08.2013

One month of Connor

 little man Connor has been apart of our family for one whole month already 
where has the time gone!!?




the pictures taken in his train outfit were from the day we finally brought him home

 his first bath


 he loves his daddy so very much



 the first smile we caught on camera
the late nights we have make it all worth it when he smiles back at us






Connor on his blessing day


 he loves to nap on dad
 some more sweet smiles from our sweet boy :)




Connor's first Easter



 he thought we were watching football during General Conference
he gave us the touchdown sign! already a sports fan!







we just can't get enough of those big blue eyes of his! 

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could see you guys in "real life" as parents! But thanks for updating the blog so I can feel like we do :) You look absolutely darling on Connor's blessing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mandy, you are so sweet :) And I definitely agree, it is so fun having blogs so that I can still keep with you like it's in real life, I love that!

    ReplyDelete