9.10.2012

baby dimond

I am 15 weeks along now and the time is finally starting to feel like it's flying by. It's unbelievable! 
recent cravings have been: french fries (all the time), red cabbage, pears, Jimmy Johns (it's getting to be expensive though) pickles, and pretty much anything and everything in my sight I want to eat. Literally, every hour I am hungry. You see it's this battle I fight, I finish eating my meal and the next thing you know I'm heating up some soup, or grabbing my hundredth snack of the day, but then I need a nap. 
basically I eat, nap, and constantly go to the restroom (sorry for too much information) I'm just like a baby myself, haha. 
Little one continues to grow. from the beginning it felt like I was starting to show early on but I was also dealing with feeling bloated and now I just deal with heart burn, oh the simple joys of pregnancy!
I really do need to invest in some maternity jeans or a belly band or both. currently I am using the pregnancy secret for wearing my own pants longer. I am able to wear my beloved Buckle jeans still by using this nifty trick:
I take my hair tie and loop it through the buttonhole and then wrap it around the button. I get an extra inch or two of breathing room and it allows me to wear my pants low where it feels the most comfortable. It really is quite genius!

here are some pictures to show baby dimond's growth so far
8 weeks

12 weeks

14 weeks

in other news, school has officially started today. we are both taking full credits and working this semester. Jason has a busy busy semester, filled with IBC where he will be running a business at the campus and then working nights. It will definitely be stressful so there will be many times that we have to remember to still have some fun squished in there! this is just getting us one step closer to finishing up our time here in Idaho. next summer we will be off to a new adventure. but first we have the adventure of welcoming this little one into our growing family =)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment