we are official owners of an awesome Jeep!
( don't mind the dirt it wasn't cleaned yet)
the hardest part was having to accept Idaho plates- it's just a little bittersweet for us!
as the phrase goes- when life gives you lemons make lemonade so we did!
you wouldn't think to put it in a blender but it actually turned out refreshing
I am currently working on this little craft because I think it is pretty cute
but I can't decide which quote I like better, (i know a big problem!)
the man likes the second and i am leaning towards the first...
so most likely I will use both and trade them out in the frame.
sounds like a good compromise to me!
this is the website I found the idea on, which I am using as my guide
from our sunday church meeting this stuck out to me- something to focus, remember, and also improve on. there is always a constant life improvement that I strive to make a habit on changing, and now this is going to be added onto my list!
in other news we love going on walks in the warm weather, when Idaho chooses to have the sun shine!
basically, we have come to learn- just to live life no matter what comes our way!







No comments:
Post a Comment