our days have been quite fun lately
these are our latest adventures
we have walked the dogs at the shelter
here are the adorable puppies that we played with
enjoyed a new delicious dinner menu
I found it on http://www.food.com/ this is a fun place to find easy recipes, take a look!
the one I made was called melt in your mouth chicken breasts
you need:
4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 cup of mayonnaise (use fat free or light if you'd like) it still tastes great
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 teaspoon season salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
then:
mix mayo cheese and seasonings together
spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking pan
bake at 375 for 45 minutes
(note- they will literally melt in your mouth be prepared)
but the best part was the man absolutely loved it
so much that he couldn't stop saying it :)
found out this is the newest style in blanket wearing, didn't you hear!
I now sport a new do - a fun new hair style to try out and i kind of like it
I now sport a new do - a fun new hair style to try out and i kind of like it

i love him to pieces
and a quote that i love from conference this year. it makes my heart happy.
all in all it's been a good day indeed







No comments:
Post a Comment