This past weekend while we were picking up ingredients for our sunday meal Jason found one of his favorite foods! For the longest time every trip we took to the food store he would search and look for this - and now Broulims finally has it folks! Oh, and on a side note they also have my favorite red cabbage now, which is cheeper than what Albertsons sells it for, meaning I have stocked up on it!
So on friday night my best chef cooked a Japanese traditional meal called Tempura and it was the best tempura I've ever had, such a tasty meal! Tempura is lightly breaded chicken with vegetables served on rice, a classic Japanese food. There are also many variations that you can do with this as well, using different types of meat and veggies. I have slowly become more accustomed to this kind of food. It has been fun for me to try new foods that he grew up with. And this means Japan went on the bucket list we have; he will be such a happy camper when that time comes around in the future!
I still have to try some of the other traditional food to work up to that
but we can all dream right?
I still have to try some of the other traditional food to work up to that
but we can all dream right?
And make bucket lists which are a fun thing to check off!
And then when we travel the world (or as much of it that we can see)
I will make sentimental little ornaments for keepsake
How cute is that idea!
Of course we'd like one of these beauties-
it's a silver lab
if we can find the breed we will be getting it one day, mark my words!
That is all I have for now
Have a happy rest of your week!



Oh my goodness that looks so good! Jason needs to do this again!
ReplyDeleteJason says he is going to make this again, and without hesitation even! Yay!
Delete