Another love holiday has come and gone
This year was just like the last but I'll have to say it was a little more romantic
and I will tell you why
one word, dinner.
That pretty much sums it up!
And this meal was ranked #1
So I gave Jas 10 points for feeding the Dimond house!
And here was the rest of our love day:
I started by telling him this
showing him this...
and this
I gave him this homemade valentine
I really do love him 'hole' heartedly :)
And later in the evening we ate his meal which consisted of
Teriyaki Chicken
Roasted Carrots over a bed of white rice
with a homemade teriyaki sauce
and the beverage, pomegranate apple martinelli's
The combination of foods was superb!
But you can't forget the famous cucumber salad as well!
then he gave me these love mugs and I was in charge of the dessert
I found out this idea and it is a simple plus yummy addition to hot coco
you freeze cool whip on a pan
once frozen you use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut it out
and then serve it with your hot chocolate
He wanted a bigger heart so that is his "big" heart on the left there!
This is how he makes me feel
it's a bunch happy endless love all the way to the moon and back
Oh what a happy day of love!





No comments:
Post a Comment