11.09.2011

If there is one thing that matters most, it is to love

In one of my classes, before my teacher starts, he will show us a new video each day
So it has been getting me in this mood of finding uplifting messages from extraordinary people.  People who have suffered devastating circumstances, to ones who have accomplished great things, but they all share one thing in common - God - and he is in the center of all they do.  
And that brings them all the joy in the world.

I have come upon this great one and the message that it shares is amazing.
There are so many of these awesome videos that I want to post, 
but this one makes me want to be a better individual, 
more forgiving, more humble and meek, and more loving towards all.
More like our savior.


God is in the center of my life
the center of my marriage
and our life is filled with unremarkable happiness
  with so much to be grateful for.
For that, 
we owe it all Him.  

I hope that this touches you the way in which it has touched me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment