Currently, we have been enjoying our time with each other as we find things to do with the cold! We love netflix and a good cup of hot chocolate - it makes for the best date night! We make sure that we act fast by watching our movies together to receive the next movie. Sometimes I feel like a little kid, with the anticipation of things! As the semester is winding down and the breaks are coming our way we have been quite busy folks!! We are looking forward to all the Holiday celebrations that await us - thanksgiving and christmas - and for making our own Dimond family traditions!
It's exciting to think of all the things we want to have carried down within our own little family now. We're bringing both sides of our families traditions and mixing them together, we'll see what we do!
I wish I had more thrilling adventures to post but our life is still an ongoing journey so this is what's new :)
To start this was one of our sunday dinners a while ago and man was it delicious
It is lemon skirt steak with chili roasted peppers
And then lion house rolls made by Jason!
We love to cook - it's one of the many things that brings us closer together!!
Rexburg sunsets are so pretty
This was one from a week ago
This was one from a week ago
And then here was a more recent meal
The menu:
Chicken Parmesan (Mom Ellsworth)
With rice and corn
The picture doesn't do it justice!
Also I was craving to have a salad but wanted to create my own with a few of my favorite things! I am really starting to get a hang of this whole cooking thing. I really do enjoy it more than I ever did before - it makes me want to go create more delicious food! All this talk of food is making me hungry! But baking, that is a whole other story - hence why I have Jason!
Here is my creation
Pomegranate Poppyseed
Pomegranate Poppyseed
A new Dimond favorite-come share in on the deliciousness!
You will need:
1 cucumber
1 pomegranate
1 whole bunch of Spinach leaves
Mozzarella cheese (the fresh kind or just cut into cubes)
and
Poppyseed dressing
I recommend using this dressing it was superb!
And here's my Pomegranate Poppyseed Salad - go and enjoy it for yourself now :)
This really has become a fall favorite for every bite makes me happy!
and..
I created it just in time for our Thanksgiving meal!
I got my hair done quite a while ago but didn't put up a picture
It is short and dark!
Let us not forget during this time of season all that we have to be grateful for!
Happy almost Thanksgiving!!







No comments:
Post a Comment