9.14.2011

It truly is a wonderful life

Another school year is upon us now!  It's crazy!!  With each passing semester, it brings us one step closer to graduating and onto the next chapter of our life.  It is quite exciting to think about!  And, so far we would have to say it looks to be a pretty good semester..not too hard and not too easy just in the middle, what more could we ask for!  I love starting up school in the fall because fall is my favorite season.  I just love the change in the air and the change in natures color!  There is so much beauty in change, especially the way in which it goes hand in hand with a new school year.  As the nature gets ready for fall, we are all getting ready for change within our own lives.  There are new chapters, adventures, and experiences which all influence our lives for the better.  When we are happy we are better in tune with ourselves.  Happiness is an experience which allows us to live each moment and minute of our lives with love, grace, and gratitude.  The experiences we have shape us into the people we want to become.  I love learning and gaining more knowledge which in turn, will help me in becoming the type of person I envision.  
I am already in love with my Special Education class!  It is going to be wonderful to learn about the different stages in children's developmental growth and learning.  My teacher ended our class yesterday with a special thought, this touching video below, and three strong words which I have taken to heart-
  Know
Do
and
   Become
These are great words which describe how we are constantly each and every day,
trying to improve and better our lives.  Once you gain knowledge on something particular, you go and do, and that will inevitably help you to become the type of person we are all striving to be.   

This is such a sweet and touching message.
It is something which I want to have take effect in my own life, 
allowing it to become a real part of who I am.
I want to recognize and ponder more with each passing day,
 Heavenly Father's guiding hand in my life - 
And messages which are specific to me.  I know that this will 
touch my life in the ways in which I need it most. 


"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are small matters compared to what lies within us."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

No comments:

Post a Comment