9.21.2011

End of summer & birthday boy

On one of the last days of our summer we walked some dogs at the animal shelter.  They were such sweet little poppers! 
Jason really wants a puppy so he loved this day :)


Puppy kisses my favorite :)

This is Jackson, an Australian Shepherd
He sure is handsome! 


My lady Reba!


Dropping off our buddies back with their friends.
This little black lab puppy was so mischievous, and such a cutie!

This was my first attempt making a homemade cake. 
So, I decided to do Jason's favorite, carrot cake!!
And it turned out wonderfully I was quite proud of my baking abilities!
                
We had a little birthday for him filled with 
sweet cake, gifts, japanese food, laughs, family, friends, and warm weather
all made for a combination of a good day!
We definitely had fun being together, like always! 
Jas is 22 now :)  Yay for getting older!
It was a great birthday day for my one handsome man!  I love him more with each passing day :)  I couldn't be more blessed to have him by my side throughout all that is to come in our great adventure. 
It will be exciting to see where life takes us! 
We just love life, it is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment