Jason- He has been working full time and grad school full time, he is very busy and so hard working always trying to provide for his family. He is going to school at NNU and will be graduating this upcoming fall. He loves being a handy man around our house and deserves a gold medal for laying sod down in our backyard, it was our big project last year. He enjoys serving at church and his calling is the elders quorum secretary. All around he is our super dad!
Me- I am busy with our boys as they continue to grow that also means our schedules get busier as well, but we love it! I love decorating our home and find I am always re adjusting and that is my favorite part since overtime my style evolves. I am the first counselor in young women's and enjoy serving in this position, I think it is one of my all time favorites as the ladies in our ward are so sweet and special. I will be starting grad school when Jason is completed and look forward to growing and expanding my knowledge in my field of study.
Connor- He started preschool this past fall and absolutely loves it! He is learning so much and loves exploring the world around him as he learns. He happily runs to me when I pick him up with the biggest smile on his face, he has the greatest teachers. He loves sports- his favorites right now are baseball and soccer. This summer we will be letting him pick which one he would like be on a team for, he's so excited! His favorite color is blue, his favorite meal is spaghetti, he loves lightning mcqueen, and all his dreams came true when he got to ride lightning mcqueen at disneyland. He is a sunbeam now and enjoys primary each Sunday when we go to church. When I ask him what he wants to be when grows up, he tells me he wants to be like daddy (melts my heart!)
Jaxon- This little munchkin definitely keeps me on my toes as he is my little troublemaker! If you're not looking he is guaranteed to have something in his mouth that shouldn't be in there! He looks up to his big brother and wants to do everything that Connor is doing, his size and age do not hold him back that's for sure! He loves Curious George, cars and trucks, his soft blankets, dogs, wrestling with dad, he's definitely all boy and plays like one too! When we pick Connor up from preschool he eagerly runs to the door and can't wait for his turn to go. He is in nursery enjoys his time in there at church. He loves sports as well and likes basketball and soccer. He is our adventurous and fun loving boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment