Here are some updates:
Jason- He received a permanent position with Bon Ton which starts at the end of July. He is so excited that all of his hard work has finally paid off! It helps that all of the employers there love what he is doing and for the fresh new perspectives he brings to them. Plus he'll get discounts at Boston Store! But he's especially looking forward to all of the growth this will allow him as he moves up within this company. In church since we have moved to a new ward, Jason got a calling to be a Boy Scout leader - our ward teams up with my mom's because they are both small so he'll get to still see familiar people. He's working hard at exercising and staying healthy, plays around in the kitchen making up new recipes on his own, looking into coaching basketball this coming fall, and no matter what always has time for Connor and I. He's truly the greatest guy :)
Elizabeth- Since I have been all done with school it has been really interesting to see how applicable all of my resources are in real life. I've already been able to use my research to help teach someone and that was a wonderful feeling. Since I do plan to be a therapist down the road having these little experiences along the way is going to really benefit me as I continue to learn more. I have been enjoying my one on one time with Connor and making sure we soak up as many snuggles as we can before I have two on my lap! I will be running a 5k this month, and have loved what running has done for me during pregnancy. I am almost 36 weeks along and quickly realizing all that is still left to do! It's fun to decorate and finish up projects as we get ready for his grand arrival!
Connor-
Greendale has a great school system and Connor is going to love going to Pre-school. He loves to play pretend that he is going to school. Puts on his back pack gets a lunch box, and then puts them in the cozy coup, starts is up with his play keys, and says "bye!" He enjoys coloring and learning about shapes and letters, it never ceases to impress me what his little mind is constantly retaining with all that he's taking in around him. We've been potty training for the past little while and it is going well, he was definitely ready and I was ready so I knew it was time. He's always been transitioning really well throughout the various stages and that makes me a happy momma! He loves learning new things and always gets excited when he figures something out. He is in this stage where he wants to do it all by himself - he's growing up right before our eyes!
Baby #2- With four weeks left he's getting very active and loves it when I play piano (just like with Connor) he especially likes it when I play pieces from the Piano Guys. Every time we ask Connor where the baby is he comes and gives my tummy a nice rub and a kiss, then says "shhhh" because he knows the baby is sleeping. He is going to be the sweetest big brother!
they both love blankets!
having lots of fun painting at granny's ( he just doesn't like it to get on his hands!)
being silly with play dough
nap time snuggles with daddy
Connor and Jason made me the most delicious breakfast in bed, I love them to pieces!
Mother's day brunch
we love going to the Library
we love going on adventures together :)
found this on the fridge, we think that he wants us to name his brother Otis!
went to the Zoo and Connor loved his first train ride!
Memorial day fun lots with lots of swimming especially in the bigger pool!
he loves to say "cheese!"











No comments:
Post a Comment