11.13.2012

Our growing baby boy

well this little man of ours continues to grow like crazy!!! but the crazy part is that there are only four months until he makes his grand appearance, I seriously can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! It feels like yesterday I just found out I was pregnant, and now we have to get prepared for him to come. These days I have been feeling great, I really have had a great pregnancy with hardly any complaints it's been quite nice actually :) 

here is what the two of us like these days:
I crave oranges all the time
he sits on my bladder it's the best spot in the house, right!?
he's probably a basketball player already cause he loves to move around
Jason gets so happy when he can feel his movements
he wakes me up at seven every morning
I think he's just getting me ready for when he enters this world!
chocolate chips and peanut butter are another big craving 
(we go through a lot of these items in our house) 
he moves around to the music, but it's when I play piano that is his absolute favorite 
and we have decided on the name Connor, we love this one most! 
plus with his sweet profile we think he already looks like a Connor =) we're pretty certain but of course we'll see his face to make the final decision, good thing we have some other ones we like just in case!

that bump under his stomach is his knee, he was rolled up like a ball!


our little man waving to us
we thought for sure he'd be saying, "hi mom and dad" =)
 (sorry if this is too much, but we definitely have boy on the way, haha! they double checked for us!)

 growing and growing 
I love that I am pregnant during the winter, I would be dying any other season
I am definitely thankful for that!

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Elizabeth!! Such a fun update, and I love the name Connor too! What a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! you make such a gorgeous momma! that baby boy is in for the biggest treat! this makes me want to have kids sooner than later haha.

    ReplyDelete