6.04.2012

R mountain




 We hiked R mountain and it was the first time ever for each of us. We sure had a fun day indeed!Earlier in the morning Jason thought of our bucket list and so he needs to get some credit for the idea!It may look like a small doable mountain to hike up- but don't let it's size fool you. It was hard, (for me at least) Jason would always be a foot ahead of me, and I had to stop at each trail marker. I was basically dying trying to hike up this so called "mountain." Our car is one of those down there to show how much we hiked at this point. Guess I'm more out of shape than I thought and maybe next time I'll be a pro hiker! But it was a wonderful day to spend in the sun together. We loved everything about it =)
























in the evening we ate some delicious peanut chicken, walked around the park (to stretch out my legs), got dessert with our neighbors at G's dairy, then we ended our wonderful day by watching toy story! 
now I am off to head home for nine days- this will be our first time apart from each other since we have been married- it's kind of bittersweet. I will miss him no doubt, but I'm due for some much needed family time! June is a busy month, we have just less than three weeks until we are in the sunny hawaiian islands!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!!! We miss you guys! Enjoy Rexburg when it's gone you may miss it! I know we both want to come back!

    ReplyDelete