This Christmas we were blessed with being able to go home to spend it with our lovely families!
We started off our trip in Minnesota at the Dimond home - it was so nice to spend some good quality time with his family, laughing and bonding! Overall, I just loved being part of their family traditions that his family does for the Holidays; oh how enjoyable it was. Once we have our family we can incorporate and mesh together traditions from each side, while we add some of our own as well. I look forward to that and the coming years filled with more memories most definitely!




All of us Dimonds Christmas Eve!
Christmas day after church!
Thank you Dimond's for a wonderful time with family, we are richly blessed!
Jason with his favorite pal, Bella look at how happy he is!


This is our gingerbread house that Jason made, and I decorated
together we make a pretty good team. We could probably do our own house one day ;)


We went with his family to Macy's where they had the top floor all decorated for Christmas - this was fun for me because I had never known about it before!
In front of the Macy's treeAll of us Dimonds Christmas Eve!
Christmas day after church!
Thank you Dimond's for a wonderful time with family, we are richly blessed!





No comments:
Post a Comment