6.20.2011

A beautiful message

I came upon this touching and moving life story, which has really been inspiring me lately to take a different look at my life, remembering to make sure that I am fully living my life with all the love I can give. And so I just wanted to share it on here, I couldn't pass it up!  While watching it I had remembered seeing her appear on Oprah a while back, but then I thought to myself that I should watch this clip anyway, and I am very glad I did!  The message and the beauty that it brought to me filled my heart with so much gratitude for having the gospel be a part of my life.  I couldn't help but cry watching her whole life change, with this trial she now has to face for the rest of her life.  But, then at the same time, I remembered that we all have our trials whether big or small.  We each deal with them the way that we best can for ourselves.  It is only with the help of Heavenly Father that we overcome them fully.  She is incredibly strong in her testimony from what she holds dear in her heart.  It makes me want to do all I can to always strive to be, and do better, than what I am right now.  Her life story has become a beacon of hope and inspiration to me.  I bet all the millions of people that have watched her video, or have had their paths crossed with her, learned a tender lesson from the faith her message holds.  

I want to be strong like her when things seem hard; to remember 
that you can make it through with faith. 
Especially by having your loved 
ones with you now, and forever, you can see the 
happiness in all things.




No comments:

Post a Comment