We finally have jobs now!!! Jason is working two jobs this summer along with me! So, I'm also in the process of finding a second job, part-time as a waitress, that way I can also work here in Rexburg! And when the semester starts in Fall we will each be able to keep our jobs, along with attending to our school work.
Recently, we have been recognizing how blessed we are in our new life together that we're creating. We couldn't have done without the help of our loving Heavenly Father. He truly has been watching over us, and blessing us in every way imaginable. With a little patience, and not giving up on our hope, we have had the desires of our heart come our way. I have always loved creating and writing my own quotes. It is something that brings peace to my life and it is so calming for me to do. But I have this one quote on a plaque hanging on our wall, and I just love the meaning and value that it holds to be true. "Faith is being sure of what you hope for"
Jason and I lived by this while we were dating and engaged, and still to this day we continue to live by it's truth. So, we decided to have it carry on into our family and have it be what we live by together as a family. It is our family motto!
We truly just love our life together!! It has been the best (almost) 4 months of marriage! We look forward to all the many blessings that are yet to come!
Jason surprised me last night with these white Tulips while we were out easter shopping!
He said they were an early Easter gift! And they are in a planter so this way they will last even longer than usual now!
He is so sweet to me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment