2.23.2011

Puppy love

Lately, I've been craving a puppy!  I want me some puppy love!!  Jason is always looking on websites that are selling puppies and he is dying to get one as well.  It's such a bummer we don't live somewhere that allows animals.  We have found some cuties on craigslist and wish we could get them.  And I also wouldn't mind having Samson either!  Eventually we will be getting him when my sister and brother are out of the house, and by then we will have a house of our own!  I just don't like having to wait that long!  

We want one of these cuties, a golden retriever puppy



Hachi, is on our list of favorite movies and I highly recommend it.  It is such a heart warming movie!  It is about the caring and loving companionship between an owner and their dog.  This dog has a special relationship with Richard Gere.  They are the best of pals and it is touching to watch.  Hachi is Japanese for the number 8, and they are also a Japanese breed.  So, I don't know how we would get one of these sweetie pies but they're so adorable!!  I want one real bad.  I told Jason that I want to have three dogs down the road so I can have a Hachi puppy!




And here is poopsy!  I miss this little bugger, can't wait to see him in May!!




 These first ones are from when Samson was a puppy
And he's still adorable!




It will be great to add him to our family down the road!
Once we finally have our first home to have him!

4 comments:

  1. Hachi is such a cute lil puppy! I'm excited for you to get a puppy and have a lil house! Yay! So fun! Well let me know if you need anything! Love youuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you move to the village you can get a puppy.
    My Husband and I live there and have one!!

    It's been great to add a little one to the family!!

    GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it take enough of your time to take care of Jason! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe you're right Aubrey :) But luckily every now and again I get taken care of too, so it pays off somehow!

    ReplyDelete